Family businesses are the driving force of economic growth in almost every country. Proper succession planning is necessary to ensure appropriate conditions for further growth of business.
As part of the succession planning process:
- we advise in developing a transaction diagram, including with the use of special legal structures (such as, e.g., a family foundation),
- we prepare financial and legal documentation for generations to come,
- we make sure that successors have an option to exit the investment in the event of sale,
- we develop a strategy for the company’s development,
- we ensure adequate rights to the company founders.