VAM Investments purchased a majority stake in the eyewear retailer Demengo
28 February 2022
|Fineurop Soditic acted as financial advisor to the private equity firm VAM Investments in the acquisition of an 80% stake in Demenego, while the remaining 20% stake will be retained by the founding family.|
Consumer & Retail
September 22 2020
|Demenego is a leading Italian eyewear operator established near Belluno in 1960.
It is a specialized retailer of eyewear products, glasses and sunglasses, ophthalmic and contact lenses as well as eyewear accessories.
In 2019, it posted revenues of around Euro 23 million and EBITDA of Euro 6 million.
Demenego employs approximately 120 people and operates through a network of 16 stores located in North Eastern Italy and an online store and it has a customer base of around 350,000 people.
The deal will allow Demenego to further grow consolidating the current store network and creating new stores in other Italian regions.