World M&A Alliance
CP is one of the founders and partners of the World M&A Alliance, a global network of transaction boutiques. We represent the World M&A Alliance network in Poland and we closely cooperate with the largest transaction boutiques, such as Goodbody from Ireland, Hamburg Commercial Bank from Germany, as well as Fineurop Soditic from Italy.
The World M&A Alliance network that we co-create has successfully completed more than 1,500 mergers and acquisitions. It is made up of more than 150 transaction bankers.
As part of the World M&A Alliance, we closely cooperate on cross-border merger and acquisition projects. We bring together experts in the countries of Africa, Europe, Asia, North and South America and Oceania.
The cross-border merger and acquisition projects implemented by the World M&A Alliance included:
- food industry – more than 125 transactions,
- chemical and pharmaceutical industry – more than 100 transactions,
- financial industry – more than 50 transactions,
- TMT industry – more than 200 transactions,
- manufacturing and industrial sector – more than 225 transactions,
- medical industry – more than 125 transactions,
- consumer industry and retail – more than 200 transactions,
- business services – more than 250 transactions,
- construction industry and real estate – more than 100 transactions.